Join the Network
Are you ready to be supported?
The Strong Woman Support Network is a community for women who are
- Always the strongest person in the room
- Who never get asked. “How can I help you?” Or “What do you need?”
- Who are used to being of service to others
You no longer have to go it alone. It’s time to shift the experience.
The Network is an online community that blends learning, partnership, collaboration and support in one community.
Finally, a place where you can be nurtured, vulnerable and exhale in a supportive environment with your peers.
The calls dates, times and topics are below:
- How to Ask and Truly Receive What You Want - Wednesday, February 13th at 12:30 pm eastern
- Strong Woman Rules For Setting Yourself Up for Success - Wednesday, May 15th at 12:30 pm eastern
- Everything You Need To Know To Ask For Help But Where Afraid To Ask - Wednesday, September 11th at 12:30 pm eastern
- What It Means To Let Go and Receive - Wednesday, November 13th at 12:30 pm eastern
- Access to the Facebook group for questions and support after each call